Q & A
Questions and answers.
- No Topics
Catalyst to Fitness Plan
Controlling your mental state, thinking, emotions, beliefs, and realizing their impact on the manifestation of your goals is the foundation of all goal setting. The mind can be likened to the roadmap your body, the vehicle of manifestation, drives upon. Do you want to ride on a dirt road filled with pot holes and treacherous obstacles or a paved, smooth high way? Click to enter.
- Introduction to Change (3, 1),
- Catalyst to Fitness Plan – Module One: Goal Setting & Active Listening (6, 5),
- Catalyst to Fitness Plan – Module Two: Habits & Effective Communication (5, 0),
- Catalyst to Fitness Plan – Module Three: Emotional Intelligence & Moods (5, 0),
- Catalyst to Fitness Plan – Module Four: Expectations & Manifestation (5, 0),
- Catalyst to Fitness Plan – Module Five: Belief Systems & Thinking (4, 0),
- Catalyst to Fitness Plan – Module Six: State Control (2, 0),
- Catalyst to Fitness Plan – Module Seven: Modalities & Self-Talk (2, 0)
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Nutrition and Exercise Physiology
We're all athletes, although our level of intensity of training differs and our goals are not the same. However, we were all built to move. This component is never optimized without an understanding of the complex relationship between your nutrient intake and your physiological response coupled with exercise. Welcome to nutritional exercise science.
- 4 months ago
- Q & A